Here are some pictures of the new brood. They are all doing really well. We have weighed them to make sure they are gaining weight properly and all have kept their weight up fine. Lily only has 9 nipples for 10 puppies so we have to make sure all of them are getting enough food. The one that concerns me is the runt. He is a good little eater so we should be fine. He at least hasn't lost weight. We are still at a loss at what the dad might be. We are thinking a large dog by the looks of the puppies. Maybe great dane or mastiff. Not sure though. For those that have read the Henry and Mudge books the runt looks like mudge and has been aptly named such.
We are thoroughly enjoying the puppies right now. I will try and get some pictures of the kids with them. I can't wait for them to be a few weeks older and the kids can play with them. I will be sure to get some cute pictures with them.
The whole bunch
Puppy 1
Puppy 2
Puppy 3 (Mudge)
Puppy 4 (Our first one to be adopted)
Puppy 6
Puppy 7 (Ariel)
Puppy 8
Puppy 10 (Precious)
The proud and wonderfully mommy
If anyone wants a puppy they will be ready to leave their mom right before Thanksgiving. We could hold onto them until Christmas if you want to do a Christmas surprise. We are only charging the cost of the shots and dew claw removal if you want that done. It needs to be done this next week so let us know if you want one.









5 comments:
So cute!!! The kids loved the pictures and want every single one....ha ha ha! bri
Those are cute puppies. I can't believe that she had ten!! thats a lot. good luck with them all they are super cute.
10 puppies...What the ? I didn't know that was even possible. That is six kinds of crazy. How are you keeping your kids from loving them to death. Oh yeah, Claire is my child.
It's been fun to catch up on your life--so excited to be "online" again.
Good luck with the canine nursery. I'd like to say we'll take a couple off your hands, but.....
Wow! Ten puppies is one amazing feat! They are so cute! Puppies are one of the cutest things on earth. I even think puppy breath is cute. It sounds like you've got your hands super full, but you're doing a great job taking care of them. They will make lots of families very happy.
wow, 10! I think you house will be crazier than mine now. Hey, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet...can we come by sometime and see the pups?
Post a Comment