Thursday, September 4, 2008

I need chocolate!


I seriously do not know what is up with me but I need chocolate. Now before you think that this should be a normal thing for a woman, I normally don't like chocolate all that much. Give me some yummy white chocolate and I am good. Ever since the pregnancy, I have done nothing but crave chocolate. I even got desperate enough today to eat some hershey's kisses which actually weren't too bad. I much prefer high quality chocolate. This really isn't good for the post pregnancy weight loss either. I really don't want to look pregnant anymore but the chocolate is just so good. Plus it isn't giving me the horrid, nasty headaches I usually get when I eat chocolate.

For some reason my taste buds change with every pregnancy. Chocolate isn't the first thing that I suddenly love after a pregnancy. I can now eat onions, tomatoes, peppers and I am sure there are more that I can't think of. I used to be the most picky eater and now I like so many new things. Does this happen to others or is it just me?

3 comments:

Katy said...

You are not alone! I love things now that I never liked before....and I can't stand some things now that made me sick (during the first part of pregnances) that I used to love. Wild how tastes can change so much!

Jenni said...

Yum I LOVE chocolate!

Cronin Family said...

I love it! The only time that I ever like tuna fish is when I am pregnant, which is even more strange because you can't have that much of it. But I really want it every day!