Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preschool news

I am so excited I could scream. Victoria is going to preschool! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so sick during the time I should have been looking for a preschool that they were all full with waiting lists a mile long when I finally did call in July. I put our name on several lists and hoped that something would come open. Meanwhile we have been doing our own preschool at home. Today I got the call that First Presbyterian has an opening! It only took a week and a half for an opening to come up. Victoria is excited too, although she will be very timid and shy when we first take her. It will be good for her to make some friends and have fun on her own. It will also make it a little easier for doing school with Madeleine.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh good that will be fun for her to go out and meet new friends. She is so cute, I can't believe how long her hair is. I hope she will let me do it when we come!

Judy said...

So excited for all of ya! She will love it...you will see her blossom!

Katy said...

Kayla is loving preschool and it has been such a great break for me to only have one at home! While she is there! She does think that it's unfair that Skyler gets to go to school all week and she only goes two days a week! I am sure Victoria will really enjoy it and get a lot out of it!