After sitting in the ER for an hour Nicholas' fell asleep and the cut finally stopped bleeding so Nathaniel brought him home. He put a steri strip on it and covered it with a bandaid. Nicholas is still asleep but the cut seems to be ok. I will call the dr's office this morning and make sure there isn't anything else we should do. I guess at least we didn't end up with the er bill. Ouch!
It is only 8:30 and I really need a nap now. For some crazy reason I decided to get up and exercise. 4 hours sleep just isn't enough!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Update on Nicholas
Posted by Danielle at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Poor guy....first the rash and then a nice gash in the back of the head! Hopefully his week will get better! :)
That little guy, you guys have lots of ER trips with him! Hopefully that is not sign of all little boys. Glad he is ok, and you are crazy for exercising way, to go!
I am glad that he is okay, that is scary!!!
Phew! I'm so glad he's okay and he didn't need stitches. I hate those head bleeds. They always bleed so much. I'm glad it finally stopped, though, so you didn't end up with the ER visit bill. He'll look super cute with a buzz cut.
Poor littl guy. That is always scary. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment