Today we found ourselves in Odessa so we stopped at Stonehenge and let the kids run around and have some fun. Don't ask why we have our own Stonehenge because I honestly couldn't tell you. I guess it fits in with all the painted buffalo and jack rabbits around these parts. :-) There was lots of hide and go seek, climbing, jumping, rock finding, and laughing. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy this gorgeous 70 degree weather.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Stonehenge--West Texas Style
Posted by Danielle at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
They built it when Peter was there on his Masters program and I think that it was some kind of project through the art classes or something. Great picture!
Your pictures are soooo fun!!
Looks like you had a great time spur of the moment.
How fun! Iwant my own stone henge!
That is funny that you have a stone henge. Looks like the kids love it. We are having that kind of weather here and tomorrow its supposed to storm:(
You look really happy in the last picture. I love it.
Post a Comment