

Nicholas woke yesterday morning with this rash on his face. It started on his nose. He looked like a little clown. The tip of the nose is slightly swollen and warm. It then went across the eyebrows and when he woke up from his nap it had spread down around his right eye. His eye is puffy also. This morning it is now spotted around his mouth and more around the eye. Usually if he gets a rash it is on the trunk of his body. This is something I haven't seen before. I tend to over react so I am wondering if anyone knows if this looks like a standard rash or something to be concerned about. Maybe someone out there in cyberland has seen this before??? Mabey allergic reaction? I thought about putting hydrocortisone on it but am worried about that since it is around his eye. Any advice for a worried mommy?









3 comments:
That's really weird! Maybe you could give him some children's benadryl? That might help if it's an allergic reaction. Even though it says on the bottle it's for older kids, you can give them a smaller dose, I think. I have no idea--I'm an amateur... haha :)
Gave him benadryl last night, so I don't know if it helped or not. Guess I should try it again during the day. Wish us luck!
Wish I could help, but I really don't know what that could be either! Jackson gets some redness/puffiness when his allergies get bad, but not really rash-like. You'll have to let us know if you figure it out!
Post a Comment