Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Proof that I was huge

So in my last post I was saying how huge I was and because I didn't write it clearly people were confused. What I meant was I was glad that the picture wasn't from the end of the pregnancy not necessarily that picture. So here is proof that I was huge. And just for fun here is Madeleine showing off her huge belly too. These were taken 5 days before Victoria was born. She was 8 lbs 4 oz so I had a good reason for being big at least.

Here is a picture 3 days before having Nicholas. I was ginormous! He was only 8 lbs but was swimming in a lot of fluid, like pushing the limits of too much fluid. Seeing these pictures makes me worried what I will be like the next time.

Don't ya love how happy I look in both pictures. I hate being pregnant!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Oh you poor thing! You're so tiny, I can't imagine your tummy getting that big! I guess those babies have no where to go but out! I totally do not blame you for not smiling!!

amylynne said...

Haha! Don't you just love being short! There's nowhere for the baby to go but out! It obviously didn't stick though, you're so tiny! :)

Karolienkie said...

I remember that.... I looked like that two weeks later!!

How time is flying. That was almost 5 years ago girlie!