Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Red Raiders!!

I am not really a huge football fan but I just have to rub this in to all those Texas fans. :p
Guns Up, Texas Tech!

Way to go Tech!!! Last night was one of the best, if not THE best, football games. If you missed the game, I am sorry. You truly missed out. Tech played an awesome game and beat those Longhorns! It was some serious excitement. Nathaniel and I had fun being Tech fans in a room of Texas fans last night. Tech dominated in the first half and we had a great time teasing the Texas fans. We had to head home at half time to put kids to bed so we had to do a little rubbing in at church too. Let's hope they keep the momentum and keep the season undefeated!

5 comments:

Heather Tew said...

I was watching and I thought they were going to lose and I was sad...then in the end they surprised me. I was sitting there and said..."did that just happen?" It was awesome!! Go Red Raiders!!

Kara said...

Hmmm Danielle watching football. That would be like me watching football!!!

Brooke said...

Shut up! :) Don't make that the last time we invite you over...

larshannon said...

Guns Up!!

Megan said...

uhhh!!!! HOOK EM HORNS!!!! we have to let tech win sometimes, its good for there ego!