Friday, November 7, 2008

Chick Flick Friday

I know y'all have been missing my chick flick Friday highlights. Life has been crazy on Friday nights lately and Nathaniel has had a few Friday's off so I spent them with him instead of watching movies.


The last movie I watched was Penelope. I love this movie! It is such a cute fairy tale and has a great message of loving yourself for who you are. Plus it has James McAvoy, who I still insist really should have been chosen to play Edward! (His look in this movie doesn't fit the Edward look but other movies do) He is great in this movie along with Christina Ricci. If you haven't seen this movie, you MUST see it. The best part of all is the twilight trailer. Only a few more weeks until that movie is out! Yea!!!!

Tonight I am watching Cry Baby. Haven't seen it but my lil sis loves it so I thought I would give it a try. Come join me, I have lots of chocolate!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I really like Penelope too...cute one!

Adriane said...

I love this movie. I own it and now I have to watch it again!