I have an open invitation for anyone that is too far away from family to spend Thanksgiving with them. Come and have Thanksgiving at our home. I really miss having big Thanksgiving dinners with lots of people, lots of food, and tons of fun. We can't go home to my family so we thought we would invite others to share the day with us. I can't do Cracker Barrel again this year. Right now we have the Turkey, sweet potatoes, jello salad. There will be more than that too. I like food too much to have a small dinner. :)
Here is the info:
Where: Our house
When: Thanksgiving day
Time: 2:30 pm
Email: Email me to let me know if you want to come and what you want to bring. lovingmylittleones@gmail.com
Happy Thanksgiving!









2 comments:
Wow you are nice. You are right it iw funner to have lots of company but I never could cook for that many people. I hate cooking for just my family of 5. I am so thankful that I live so close to my whole family...
It never seems like Thanksgiving unless I am feeding other people because I make full turkey dinners for my family several times a year.
I have Delcie's family, her parents, Amanda Ottley and her friend Christianna coming to my house.
Post a Comment