Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Note to my body

Dear body,

Don't you know that a mom can't get sick. I mean seriously, what are you doing to me??? How am I supposed to take care of the kids when I can't move without throwing up? Let's not mention the body aches too. Ouch! At least you had the decency to wait until Victoria was through the worst of the sickness. And you are getting better just in time for Nathaniel to be out with it. Plus on the bright side you did lose 4 pounds in one day. Too bad it will come back on once I start eating again. I would much rather lose the weight by exercising. So please, I am begging you, please do not get sick again. A mom doesn't get much of a break when she is sick, so let's not let this happen again. Comprende?

Thanks
Danielle

4 comments:

Patterson Fam said...

I think you got this from church on Sunday or the activity on Saturday. I thought maybe Hannah brought it home from the nursery which is a festering germ haven. My kids both started with it sunday evening through tuesday morning. It was horrible. Somehow though Spencer and I didn't get it. Hope your whole family feels better soon.

Megan said...

ROFL!! I'm sorry your sick!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you actually came down with it too. What can I/we do to help?

L. Hoose

Katy said...

I so feel your pain! Mom's don't get sick days, so doesn't that mean we shouldn't get sick? I had the stomach bug for over a week earlier this month and it was so miserable! And I loved the weight loss....all two days of it that it stayed off!
I hope you are back up to speed now! It was fun to see you tonight...even so briefly!