Torture is how I would describe the movie I watched last Friday. Cry Baby has got to be one of the worst movies ever. The acting was quite atrocious and the one liners are so bad. I do not know if this movie was meant to be a spoof but I hope it was. That is the only way you can fine some humor in the movie. If I had gone in thinking it was a parody I might not have found it so horrible. It was like watching a mix of Grease, Dirty Dancing, and Hairspray that has gone bad. If you watch the directors cut, beware. It is unrated and has the f-word numerous times in one scene. I was shocked to say the least. The scene where he describes french kissing is so, so bad. "Kiss me, kiss me hard" Puke!
I had some serious questions for my sister, BriAnne, that told me about this movie. I mean seriously, she likes this movie? She said that she likes it because it has Johnny Depp in it and I guess it is more nostalgic since she watched when she was 11. To her benifit she didn't recommend it, just told me she liked it and bought it recently. I took it upon myself to see it. I think maybe I should research more before my next one.
If you are looking for a movie to totally make fun of, this would be it. If you are looking for a good movie, keep on looking.
There will be no chick flick Friday tonight. My sister, Kara, is coming to visit with her two little ones. It is going to be a fun week!









1 comments:
I hope you have a great visit all together. Your kids will have a blast! Have an awesome week together.
Post a Comment