Make a wish is having a 5k on Saturday November 22nd. I am planning on trying the running out and wanted to see if anyone wants to join me. This will be my first 5k so if I can do this, anyone can do this. I just started running about a month and a half ago. We can come in last together! :) We can sign up as a team or individually. Let me know if you want to do it. Click on the picture for more info.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Good for you for running. Will this be your first 5K? Way to go on making a goal to do it! I would totally run it with you if I didn't live so far away. You'll have a blast. I love running 5K's. Good luck!
Good luck! I hope that you have a great time and enjoy your first 5k. If I could, I would. If I can, maybe next time?
I am doing it too! It's my first 5k, but I am pretty sure I won't be running the whole thing... It should be fun though!
Hey, I would love to do it with you!!! I have been wanting to run a 5k...I will definitely be in last place. But I love to run!!!
Post a Comment