Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why do I do this???

I think I must enjoy sabotaging myself. I really want to lose the last 5 pounds that are hanging on for dear life. But you wouldn't know it by the amount of sneaking I have done in the cookie jar. I was doing so well this morning too. I got up at six and went with Jaime and jogged/walked 3.5 miles. I was so motivated to eat better and exercise more. Today was the start of a new, healthier me. Then the girls begged to make cookies. I gave in and have indulged myself in several no bake cookies. They are just so yummy! I can try and justify it by the healthy oatmeal and peanut butter but I guess the 2 cups sugar counteracts the good stuff. So now I have to recommit myself tomorrow and I guess walk 5 miles to burn off all the sugar from tonight.

1 comments:

Katy said...

I totally understand! I always feel hungry all the time when I exercise a lot and usually end up sabotaging myself too! My weakness this season has been chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. Once I have one, I can't stop eating them, so I've had to stop making them! Good job for the 3 1/2 mile jog/walk though! That takes a lot of motivation!