This morning we were headed to Madeleine's school when Nicholas started laughing. Victoria started laughing too which made Nicholas laugh harder. Madeleine kept asking what they were laughing at but they were too busy laughing to answer and I had no idea what was so funny. Without finding out Madeleine started laughing too. The three were laughing so hard that it made me laugh. I never did find out what was so funny but it was a great way to start the morning!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I was just thinking something similar this morning. Brenley busted out into a crazy dance while watching backyardigans, and made me seriously crack up. I thought to myself that her main function in life right now may be to make me smile while I am in pain, and make me laugh when I am having a hard day. These kids have their little ways of giving back when they seem to take so much.
aww i love contagious laughter!
Post a Comment