We are so excited tonight! We received a much anticipated letter letting us know that Madeleine was officially accepted to Midland Classical Academy. Such a relief! For those that don't know what this is it is a private school/homeschool program. She will attend school on Monday, Wednesday and has an enrichment day on Friday. Tuesday and Thursday are spent at home working on the things they learned during the time at school. We are so excited to try this out and see how she does. I think she will do much better in this learning environment. The class sizes are very small, only 12 kids. They get more breaks for recess during the day and pe the two days. They are also learning things that would never be taught in a public school. It is going to be so fun!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
She's a Knight!
Posted by Danielle at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
A guy I work with sends his kids here and they love it. I've heard nothing but good things about this school. I'm excited for y'all. Let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment