Nicholas just happened to hit his head today on the mosquito bite he had. It instantly swelled up bigger than I have ever seen a goose egg. He really didn't hit it hard but man it looks like he was hit with a baseball bat. He screamed as if he had too. I can't imagine how bad that had to hurt. Luckily he let me hold ice on it because it would have been much worse. If you look close you can see the center has a little bump that was the original mosquito bite bump. It looks a little better tonight but it is still pretty big.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Goose egg
Posted by Danielle at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
OUCH!! Wow, that one is probably the worst I have seen too. Hope he is ok!
Poor guy! That is a pretty big one.
Holy cow that is huge, poor little guy. Its so weird how kids react to mosquito bites. Hopefully it goes down soon!
I'm glad that Madeleine had such a good birthday. Looks like fun!
Wow that's huge! You can see the bite in the middle! Interesting that it would swell up that way! Hopefully it doesn't bother him too much and will go down soon!
Ow! That looks really painful. Poor little guy. I hope it's gone down now.
I can't believe that Madeleine is 7! Time sure does fly by. It looks like she had a great party. I totally remember those ice cream cone cupcakes. I remember that my mom made them for me once for a school birthday treat, but she's always told me they were a pain. I'll have to give her a hard time and tell her that you said they were easy. (lol)
Post a Comment