Saturday, June 13, 2009

Strawberry Jam

Today the girls and I made some super yummy strawberry jam. I love homemade jams and so far we have made 4 batches and we have still have a few more batches to make. We go through so much of this stuff. Thankfully the strawberries are on sale right now.

Victoria was such a big helper. She loves to help out in the kitchen. She takes after her daddy in so many ways. She was even showing me how Nathaniel holds the bowl while he mixes. Madeleine came and helped long enough to stir for a few pictures and then she took some of us. She loves a camera whether she is in front of it or behind it. Nicholas kept stealing strawberries every time I was looking away. When we finished I found tops of strawberries all over. That boy loves to sneak food. Like I said before, at least it is healthy things!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karolienkie said...

How fun - remember how long it took us to make jam the first time:) Two babies and making jam at the same time wasn't such a good idea - but the result was amazing :))

Now you have the best helpers!!

Danielle said...

That was a blast! I miss canning with you. I was just telling a friend about our first canning experience.