Friday, June 19, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring!

Woo hoo it is finally raining!

It's about time!

If it weren't for the lightning we would be out playing in it.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

Jeremiah and I got caught out in that mess. It was coming down so hard I couldn't see to drive. I had to pull over and was in your neighborhood. I thought about coming to your house and seeking shelter but I didn't want to get out of the car. We just hung out until it lightened up some. I'm certainly not complaining though. Anytime we get rain out here it's a good thing.

Danielle said...

You should have stopped by! Plus you need to grab the stamps too. Although I do understand not wanting to run though it.

Katy said...

Oh delicious rain!! I sat there watching it thinking how refreshing it was to my soul! (While reading Little Women which I think is rubbing off on my vocabulary!:)

Shane said...

I was out of town again for this one, I have missed all of the latest storms...guess I should leave more often huh?