We have a thunderstorm rolling in right now and it is producing the most amazing clouds. I have never seen anything like it before. Hopefully we get some rain out of this storm but for now we will just enjoy the lightning and rolling thunder that seems to last forever.
I am a stay at home mom of 4 wonderful kiddos. Madeleine is 9, Victoria is 6, Nicholas is 3, and Charlotte is 8 months. I have been married to my sweetheart, Nathaniel, for 13 years. We have just started our new adventure. 2010 will be a year of change for us.
3 comments:
Laren came running into the house and said..."Mom the clouds look like Marshmellows". Thanks for getting a pic of it.
Peter took a picture of those same clouds. They were awesome, too bad we didn't really get much in the rain department!
Was that Friday night? I saw them and they were awesome!
Tried your waffle recipe. YUM!
Post a Comment