Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Preschool field trip

Victoria's preschool took a trip to the Children's Museum earlier this month. She had so much fun running around and playing with all her friends. Madeleine and Nicholas got to go too.
They all had a blast.
Victoria's Class and Mrs Green

Mrs Eva with a few kids from school. Mrs Eva is the only teacher at school that Victoria will talk to. She will not talk to her teacher at all.

Each of these pieces plays a different noise and makes it light up. This is a favorite.

Building pyramids with Madeleine and Mary Louis

Nicholas driving the boat

Taking a breather

2 comments:

Kara said...

That museum is pretty fun, and I loved that it isn't crowded. Madeleine looks so cute as her character. I like her hair like that.
Oh I forgot to ask you to get Nathaniel something from us. So call me and tell me what he wants!

larshannon said...

ah, the Children's Museum, a have to attend field trip!