How about a closer look. Still can't see it?
That is right, it is Madeleine high up in the tree. That child could live in our tree. She and Victoria climb up there, bring their pillows and blankets and hang out for quite a while. Lately Madeleine has decided to see how high she can climb. A few minutes later she is screaming for help because she can't get down. I will talk her down and then she turns around and does it again. She loves the thrill of it.








4 comments:
Wow, she's high up there! I would hate to have to go up and get her:)
Wow definitely not like her Mom!!! Ha ha j/k, now Nathaniel just needs to built a treehouse like we had. That was the best:)
Wow! Great pictures! I definitely couldn't find her until the last one!
I once followed Kayla's cried for help outside until I found her sitting on top of the swingset...to scared to get down! I am not looking forward to her figuring out how to climb the tree!
Hey, Landon and I had a really great time hanging out with you guys yesterday! We'll have to do it again sometime soon for sure!
Post a Comment