
I have to brag for a moment. I have the best visiting teachers! They come every month even when their lives are crazy. They love to talk as much as I do. This can make for some very long appointments but they are fun too. They will listen as much as I need them too. Last week one of them called to make sure I was ok because she noticed I wasn't having the best day on Sunday. They offer to watch my kids and today even offer to help clean if I would let them. The very best is today they caught me off guard as they said that they always make the comment to each other as they are headed home that I seem to have it together and handle things so well and also take things with stride. I was shocked that someone would think that of me. That is the last thing I would think someone would say let alone ever think. I am usually looking at someone else thinking that and wishing I could be more like them. So today my visiting teachers totally made my day! Thanks gals!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Visiting Teachers
Posted by Danielle at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That is sweet. I finally have visiting teachers that actually come. Two cute grandmas. Its nice to have people help you out. I definitely know you always have it all together:)
Post a Comment