Monday, May 12, 2008

We're having a baby



My secrets post wasn't so subtle and everyone has figured it out. We are having a new baby! Now to answer some questions I have received. Yes this baby was planned. Not necessarily *MY* plan, but a huge leap of faith in trusting my Heavenly Father. He hasn't led me wrong yet and never will. The baby is due on December 25, 2008. This is subject to change once I go to the dr but that is the date I get. Nicholas will be 22 months old when the baby comes. I am hoping for a boy. And for the several people that have commented on me having twins, very funny. :P

So far this pregnancy hasn't been as bad as the others. I can actually function. I usually end up with hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness) but so far I am not bad. The unisom seems to be helping. I haven't even thrown up for 2 days. That never happened with the others. I usually didn't make it more than an hour without doing it. All I can say is this is a HUGE blessing from Heavenly Father! Nathaniel is working like crazy so it really helps that I can function.

So there ya go. I think I answered all the questions people have been asking me. Thanks for all the well wishes and congrats. We are definitely on a new and crazy adventure.

PS There are certain members of Nathaniel's family I DO NOT want knowing about this pregnancy, so if you know any of his siblings, PLEASE, PLEASE do not say anything! Thanks!

11 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy crap! Congratulations on the new baby! I'm glad you're feeling okay right now. Hopefully this one will go easy on you. Take care!

Judy said...

Congratulations! Here's hoping for a little buddy for Nickolas! Keep up the no puking!

Anonymous said...

congrats. That is so fun. My girls are 22 months apart and I love it. We are excited

larshannon said...

It is fun to have you as a pregnancy partner, again!

Karolienkie said...

Congrats Danielle, So happy for you!! We need to catch up soon!

Cronin Family said...

Congrats!! I am glad that this pregnancy is going a little easier on you!

niki said...

Congratulations I hope everything keeps going well for you!

Kara said...

I think that you shouldn't find out what you are having. I don't know what you guys are doing but that is what I think you should do:)

Brooke said...

Hey, twins aren't that bad! Good luck on keeping everything down and the energy up. Let me know if I can do anything. We really need to get together.

Megan said...

Congrats!! If it helps i had NO idea!!! YEAH!

Dawn said...

Congratulations!!! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Seriously thank goodness for blogs. I love seeing what the Tagues are up to!! Hope to see you again someday. Are you going to be in Utah over the summer at all??