Monday, April 28, 2008

Visitors Welcome!



Call it blog hopping, jumping, surfing or whatever sounds good but I enjoy doing it. I am always curious about other peoples blogs. Or maybe I really have no life of my own that I like to see how others live. He he he. I have found some pretty funny ones that way. Yes I will admit it, I like to read complete strangers blogs. I even read someones blog that was an intern at the white house and when she left Monica Lewinsky took her position. You really never know what you might stumble upon.

So I was curious. Who is actually reading my blog? Do I get anyone that I do not know? Or maybe I know you and you have yet to comment. So I am asking that my visitors leave me a comment and let me know how you got to my blog, who you are and any other tid bit of information.

Thanks for playing along!

12 comments:

Lins said...

What a fun blog! It was great to see you while you were in Utah. The stripes turned out pretty well too....I'll post some pictures when the room is all done. In the mean time, I will definately blog hope and check in on you guys!

larshannon said...

I have to read your blog so Tara can see Madeleine at least once a day!

Not Betty Crocker said...

You know I'm reading.

Jaimie said...

Your blog is cute! Your kids are so adorable! See you around town!

Mel said...

I'm reading. You already know that, but thought I'd follow your request! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny - That you're honestly admitting it. Blog reading has become a favorite passtime of mine - but would never admit it!!

I was luckily invited to yours!!

Your kids are so adorable. It is fun to hear from you guys!

Miss you from a nice weather AZ.

louann said...

Danielle, Just a note to say hi and that I love you and your sisters blogs. Love to keep up with everyone. Laci's too. Love that my daughters are doing a blog now. I feel so much closer to you all. Miss you and your sweet family. Love LouAnn

Brandi said...

It was fun seeing you and Nicholas when you came up to Utah. The girls and I had a great time. I blog "creep" a little, too. It's really quite entertaining.

Brooke said...

Danielle, we love your blog, Shane did they typing test more than he'll admit to! We're settling in ok here in "desolate West Texas", we're planning on closing on our house May 15th. We just updated our phone numbers, mine is 432-638-1625. We would love to get together with you and your family soon.

Megan said...

yep i read it!

kari said...

Danielle
It's been years but this is kari kelson I don't have my own blog yet but really need to cuz i am addicted. That's how i found you by reading complete strangers. I was hoping there would be more pictures of you cause i had to read alot to find out this was danielle Loomis from back in school.

tamara said...

I'm a complete stranger, but I found your blog through baby center. I'm also in Texas, though not in your area...we are north of Dallas in Flower Mound. Good luck with this pregnancy! Zofran is THE BEST!!