
Some of you may have noticed that I was going to try and be accountable to the unknown reader while I attempted to lose some weight. I gave myself two weeks because that was when I was going to Utah. I did great the first couple of days. I worked out and tried to eat better. Something happens to me when I try and deny myself the things I love, I start craving it. I have NO self control and I caved and I mean bad! Then I was to tired to exercise and I really don't like exercising by myself so that stopped too. So for my attempt to lose a couple of pounds I ended up gaining 2.
I went to Utah and didn't even care. My family would love me fat rolls and all. I ate whatever sounded good. (A lot of yummy birthday cake and Sweets cinnamon bears!) I didn't exercise at all unless you count slowly meandering around Thanksgiving Point looking at the tulip stems. We were at a tulip festival, you would think the tulips would be out but no, just a lot of pretty stems. What a waste of $8. We did get some cute pictures of the kids at least.
At the end of my stay my sister had some clothes for me so I was trying them on. When I looked at the jeans I laughed when I saw the sizes. One was a 3 and the other was a 1/2. I figured there was no way but figured I would give it a shot. THEY FIT! I don't know what happened but while I was in Utah I lost 4 or 5 pounds. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited! I was all ready to get back to Texas and work off some more weight.
Now that I am home and back in my routine it is slowly coming back on. That is why I am giving up! I am giving up in hopes that, just like when I was in Utah, I can eat what I want and not excercise and lose even more weight. I begin tonight. I am sitting here at the computer enjoying a very delicious lemon bar, in fact I think I will go enjoy another one.
So what do you think? Will it work? Who knows but I am sure enjoying it!
Monday, April 21, 2008
I Give Up!
Posted by Danielle at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I decided that being a mom came first. Sure I could look like those sticks out there but I would have to give up other stuff that is important. i call mine my MOM body! I earned it, so did you!!!! We had to go through a lot to get our bods!haha
That is great, sometimes I wonder if its worth it to work out or not too. I do want to be more in shape, maybe dodgeball will help ha ha ha. Speaking of treats you forgot to bring me some yummy cookies!
Post a Comment