Well it looks like we are going through another round of illness. This time we think it is rotavirus. Poor Victoria has had the worst of it. She started throwing up yesterday. It was a very long night with her. Thankfully Nathaniel was there each time to take care of it. I can't do throw up removal. I will just add to the problem. Nicholas has had the runs and just been extra fussy. Madeleine came home from school yesterday with a tummy ache but has been fine today.
This morning Victoria tried to eat some breakfast and just laid her head down on the counter and fell asleep. It is 7:15 and both of them are asleep for the night. She hasn't eaten much in 2 days. She even looks skinnier. I think she has lost 2 pounds already. Thankfully she finally ate a couple bites of food tonight. On top of the rotavirus, she and Nicholas have a cold. I thought we were through all the sicknesses.
Hopefully we were not contagious when we were around everyones kids at the beginning of the week. If we got you sick, I am sorry!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Rotavirus Stinks! Literally.
Posted by Danielle at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
So sorry your babies are sick. Are you going to be up to having the appreciation dinner tomorrow night? Let me know if you need help getting ready for it or if you need me to bring anything other than my potluck dish.
Shoot, when it rains, it pours! You are lucky to have a husband that can do barf duty. Hopefully the two of you can stay well! Good luck!
I hope they feel better. Poor kids. Thanks for the ads update!
Post a Comment