Wednesday, March 26, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

So I am totally bored tonight while Nathaniel is at a meeting and really don't want to do dishes so I am going to tell everyone about my favorite products in no particular order.

Cineol Lotion.
Photobucket
This stuff is the best for aches and pains. Nathaniel has some serious back issues and I can rub this stuff into his back at night and he feels great by morning. It makes my knee feel a ton better too. Helps take my headaches and jaw aches away too. It is aloe based so it sinks in really deep.

Callus remover.
Photobucket


I love having a pedicure and making my feet all nice and smooth so after Laura told me you could buy the shavers for a pedi at home I had to get one. Thanks for the tip Laura!

Magic Cream
Photobucket
For once a hair removal cream that actually works. It stinks to high heaven but man does it work good. And it is cheap too. *Hint* Look for it in the ethnic section.

Enamels hair color
Photobucket
This is my favorite hair color and I can't buy it any more. :( I love the color I got from it. I used redkin today and don't like it as much. Hopefully I can find some on Ebay.

There you have it, some of my favorite products. Try some and see if you like them as much as me.

1 comments:

Kara said...

I still have to go get that hair cream and try it out. I also think I should get the pedi thing. It looks like it would work.