I finally made the plunge into digital scrapbooking. I really like it! I need to learn a whole lot more, especially about photoshop, but it isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
So here are the first two pages I have made. Tell me what you think.
I downloaded the kit from shabbyprincess. I love her kits!









9 comments:
They look awesome!
Great job! Check out twopeasinapod.com, too. They've got a ton of free kits.
Nice work...watch out it is addicting!! I have a ton of sites if you want them. (email me if you want them) Shabby Princess is the best. There is lots to learn and I am constantly learning. Have fun!!!
I think they are awesome. I have been too scared to try this yet. I am a paper sort of girl. Maybe I will give it a go...
very cool. I have done some on picaboo but this looks tons cooler. Is it free?
Thanks guys! It is addicting!
Debbie--Some of the kits are free but you have to buy photoshop. I don't know what other programs there are.
Beautiful! Of course Madeline is beautiful, so your pages wer bound to also be beautiful.
Looks great I just started a few months ago, thanks to a neighbor of mine. I love a program called fotofusion. I know photoshop but fotofusion is way easier.
Those are really cute, I have downloaded so many kits and haven't done anything with them! I also have memory mixer. Maybe one day:) Hope you are feeling ok!
Oh do you want those clothes back that Kambri has been wearing?
Post a Comment