Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today

Today was a good day!

I only threw up 3 times

I kept most of my meals down.

I got laundry almost done.

The best part...I was only slightly nauseous! Hallelujah!

Thanks for all your prayers, they are really helping!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Three times!? You poor thing! Quite honestly, I think throwing up and being nauseated is worse than being in pain. You can usually control pain but nausea just lingers and prevents you from doing ANYTHING! The hard part is when everyone else still has to eat. You may want to just let your kids graze on junk food for the time being and give yourself a break. They can always eat healthy after the sick part of your pregnancy is over.

Steph said...

I said that because I know you have very healthy eaters. Victoria would pass up candy any time I offered it to her! I was always impressed.

Danielle said...

Are you saying my Victoria passed up candy???? She must have been too scared to take it from you. :) That girl hounds me daily for candy. Ok, multiple times a day and usually screaming.

Kara said...

I'm glad your feeling a little better! No fun at all, I am glad I didn't get that part of pregnancy. Hopefully you feel ok when we come out to see you!

larshannon said...

Thank heaven for good days! I hope you get many more of them.

Delcie said...

Aah! Progress! I hope the good trend keeps on going! You deserve a little more "easy" this time around.

Nurse Heidi said...

Ooooh exciting!!! The rainbow baby is a huge leap of faith. Being pregnant over the one year anniversary filled me with all sorts of strange emotions, and I was glad to get past that hump.

Being sick is a good thing :). Think happy baby cooking thoughts! And carry around quart freezer bags in your purse (my personal favorite barf receptable). Will you get an ultrasound at your first appointment?