Monday, July 27, 2009

I am....

I am...sad



I am...happy



I am...scared



I am...excited


I am...grateful



I am...overwhelmed



I am...anxious



I am...depressed



I am...sick



I am...tired



I am...crying



I am...hungry



I am...peeing



I am...throwing up



I am...pregnant

15 comments:

Katie said...

congrats! that is so exciting!

Not Betty Crocker said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Prayers for you and the bambino.

larshannon said...

Congrats! The emotional rollercoaster never ends, does it?

Heather Tew said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you!!

Debbie said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! so awesome!

Karolienkie said...

Yipppee!!!! So excited for you,when I saw I am..... on my blogroll, I knew!!

Congratulations!! Hope the morning sickness is treating you better this time!!!

Miss you :)

Katy said...

SOOOO excited for you! I guessed it at about the scared, excited, and grateful part! Praying things go well for you!! Hang in there!

Mel said...

Prayers going your way. I figured that's where this post was going to end up!

kari said...

What a cute way to announce that, i actually had no idea that it was going that direction. I am so happy for you! Wow 4 kids i am still trying to decide if i want to go there. haha

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I hope it gets better and stays better soon! We're praying for you.

Frankie and Krista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How far along? So excited for you. Hope you are feeling ok.

amylynne said...

Oh I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!! :)

Missy said...

That is so freaking awesome, Danielle! We both are so happy for you guys :) How far along?

sherry said...

I am- so flippin' excited for you! Even though it probably stinks right now. Praying for you and your little one...

Judy said...

so excited congratulations