Thursday, January 15, 2009

Something I never thought I would tell my child


Victoria loves doing dishes and I love the help but this time she was taking so long to wash each dish I had to tell her to NOT clean the dishes so well. She just looked at me with a smile and kept on going.


4 comments:

larshannon said...

Her picture is too cute!

Kara said...

Her likes looks darling! That is awesome that she likes to wash them for you, hopefully it will last a long time:)

Jaimie said...

That's pretty great to have such a good helper!

amylynne said...

Hey Danielle, this is Amy Powell from the ward--I found your blog when I was blog-hopping the other day! Too cute! I actually got mad at my husband the other day for cleaning the kitchen, which I never thought I would do either--but I needed help with the baby and I don't like the way he cleans my counters, so there ya go!