Well it looks like it will be another night without water. Nathaniel had everything done except one last pipe and I thought he would get it done. Turns out that the water is still seeping through even though the main line is turned off. Because there is constant water in the pipe he is having a hard time getting it hot enough to solder. Doesn't help that today is the coldest we have had this year and everything is frozen. Including him always out there messing with the line. He thinks the problem is on the cities side of the main which I really hope. I don't want another bill like when the main gas line broke. Sometimes I miss having a landlord. Ok not really but having someone else pay for the broken things sure is nice.
So right now I am grateful that I have a nice supply of drinking water, enough bottles of tap water to flush the toilet a few more times, and I am really praying that he can fix it in the morning and I can get back to life as normal.
Enjoy your blessing of having unlimited running water.









3 comments:
Ugh! No fun-hope y'all can get it fixed soon.
Once everything is back to normal you'll have to treat us to pictures of your "new" bathroom with all the hard work you've done.
Oh noooo! Good luck!
Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. I am grateful to have a plumber as a husband. Sounds like Nathaniel is doing a great job!!!
Post a Comment