Monday, June 2, 2008

Heat Wave

The following is our weather forecast for the week. One word, HOT! I think I am going to melt! I just went and checked out Phoenix's weather for the week thinking if we are this hot they have got to be scorching hot but NO we are 10ยบ hotter than they are. It just isn't fair! I thought I left the oven behind. I do have to say that thankfully the humidity is a whole lot lower than normal so we don't have that too. So there you go. Feel very lucky if you do not live in this heat and go out and enjoy some cooler weather for me.

Today
Hot
Hi 105°F Tonight
Mostly
Clear
Lo 72°F

Tuesday
Hot
Hi 109°F Tuesday
Night
Mostly
Clear
Lo 72°F

Wednesday
Hot
Hi 109°F Wednesday
Night
Mostly
Clear
Lo 72°F

Thursday
Hot
Hi 107°F Thursday
Night
Partly
Cloudy
Lo 74°F

Friday
Hot
Hi 103°F

5 comments:

sherry said...

Yikes! hopefully the humidity stays down. That is the only good thing about living here in the desert. It is a DRY heat;)

Gillian said...

I can't believe hot this week will be. We're going to Phoenix next week--good to know we'll we be able to "cool off" there.

Mel said...

Yet another reason I am more and more convinced that if I were to go to hell, it would seem a lot like West Texas!

Brandi said...

Sheesh! Your low temps are closer to where our highs have been. I would hate to be in that heat right now, too. At least you're toward the first part of your pregnancy so you won't suffer AS much.

Kara said...

Yeah that is definitely hot. You better be going swimming as much as possible. Maybe one day it will get warm enough here to swim:)