Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My computer is on the fritz!

So just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't posted anything recently here is why. My computer is dying! The hard drive is going out on it and I am stuck here sharing Nathaniel's work computer. Thankfully we have everything backed up to an external hard drive because I would be one VERY upset person if I lost all my pictures and documents.



I had some pictures of things I wanted to post about but they will have to wait until the computer is up and running again. I guess the computer didn't take into consideration what I thought when it decided to get sick. I am lost without all of my files. I live on my computer. Not to mention it is time to update all my primary lists and roles and I can't. I want to scream!

On the pregnancy front we had a visit to the dr yesterday and got to hear the heart beat. That is always a relief to me. I feel much better once I can feel the baby moving consistantly. I feel flutters every now and again but not much right now. The morning sickness can't decide if it is leaving or staying. Last week was a crappy week. It has been better this week but today has been a so so day. I am really anxious to be through this part of the pregnancy.

The kids are all doing well and staying busy. The girls spend every day building tents around the house and playing in them. Victoria is so happy to have her sister home to play with. She misses her when she is at school. Nicholas is trying to adjust to not having mommy get up with him at night. Poor Nathaniel has been up for hours sometimes trying to get him to go back to sleep. That little boy is a bottomless pit when it comes to food. He wakes up hungry almost every night. Last night they had tacos for dinner and it gave him a tummy ache and he was up until midnight. He is starting to walk a couple steps at a time. Slowly he will get the walking thing down. One of these days when the computer gets fixed I will post some pics of him in his braces and of him walking on his knees. I think he might be a walker by about 18 months. He just needs to build up some strength in his legs.

Nathaniel is staying busy with work. He loves his work though so he doesn't mind. He is such a good sport during all this morning sickness crap. He is trying to juggle work, home which consists of trying to take care of the things I am to sick to do, and church callings, plus he has a second job two nights a week. He is a busy guy and I hope he knows how much I appreciate all he is doing for us. I couldn't survive without him!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Hopefully you get your computer back up soon. I am starting to be that way, can't live without it. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Tell the girls hi for me I miss them all!