Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 year olds!





Ah the joys of 3 year olds. No other age can make you scream and laugh in a matter of minutes. Victoria is no exception! There are moments that I want to lock myself in my room and scream as I deal with her extreme strong will. She is so fiesty at times!
But the moments I cherish are when she makes me laugh at some of the simplest things kids do. I love the excitement she shows when she pumps her fists in the air and yells "awesome" when I let her know what we are doing. If you ever ask her to give you five, watch out, she has quite the smack. Today she has been walking around the house saying "drama, drama, drama." (I say that quite a bit these days with Madeleine) Victoria has one of the most sweet, angelic spirits. She is always concerned about the rest of us in the family. She shares almost everything she can with Madeleine. Any time she receives a treat her first concern is to get one for Madeleine too. She loves to help out with her brother. She is such a great big sister. She has such an amazing amount of empathy. I could truly learn so much from her about how to treat others.
So even though she can be so persistent ( a nice way to say stubborn!) and fiesty I wouldn't trade those moments for anything if it meant I would miss the sweet angelic times that we have.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay! Glad to see you decided to start blogging with the rest of us! Way cute pictures. I think she looks just like you. I can't wait to see pics of all your kiddos. Take care! This will be a great way to keep in touch.

Kara said...

I know, this is so much fun to do. And now I can see pics all the time. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. I can't wait for more pictures. Give them a kiss from me!